Please follow the following Instruction to solve the problem.
The way to remove a stuck McAfee antivirus is to press the reset button on the side of the computer, that should do the trick. Also, you can try to uninstall McAfee antivirus through McAfee uninstall tool. It is available on the McAfee official website, just search for it, download and run it. It will ask you which programs to uninstall. Check mark the McAfee antivirus and then click uninstall. It will take some time. If that fails, you can always try to do a system restore.
The common way is to uninstall McAfee antivirus via Control panel. However, McAfee antivirus uninstall problem is very common and most of people failed to finish the task because of the ____ error message. Also, the antivirus seems to be stuck during the uninstall process. Usually, the solution to this problem is to first close all the running programs and second reboot your computer. If there’s still no success, you can try Another method.
It is really frustrating when every computer application gets stuck when you are working on your computer. But more frustrating is when your antivirus gets stuck and unable to remove the virus. Luckily, McAfee has a support number to help you out of this. Simply call at this number 1-888-817-8666 and the technicians with have the right solution for your McAfee antivirus stuck halfway.
Have you installed McAfee Antivirus and now it’s stuck in the middle of installation. Do not worry if you are facing this problem, there are some simple ways to fix this error. In this article I will tell you a few ways to remove McAfee Antivirus stuck in the middle of installation. You can remove McAfee Antivirus using these steps. Here’s how to get it done: Download McAfee Removal Tool here. Double click on the file and run the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation. Now go to Control Panel> Add Remove Programs and click on the McAfee Antivirus. This will open a new window, click on the Repair option in the new window. This will fix the installation error.
Hi! Turn off your computer and then turn on it again. If the problem occurs again, this means there is a virus on your computer. If the problem doesn’t occur, try downloading and installing an antivirus program. But if you turned off the computer and turned it back on again and the virus still comes up, it means there is an application on your computer that is causing the problem. You should download the latest version of the antivirus program and clear the system files. Also, try restarting the computer in safe mode. To restart the computer in safe mode, press and hold the F8 key when booting the computer.
The reason why McAfee is stuck halfway is because the program has encountered a critical error. But you can still fix your McAfee problem. Follow these instructions to uninstall McAfee completely:
1. Click on “Start” menu and select “Control Panel”
2. Click on “Uninstall a program”
3. Search for “McAfee”, right click on it and click “Uninstall”
4. Uninstall the program completely by following the instructions.
If you are installing McAfee antivirus product and it gets stuck midway then follow the steps mentioned below to resolve the issue.
- Disable your McAfee antivirus product.
- Click on the Start button and then click on the Control Panel. 3. Click on the Add or Remove Programs option.
- Select McAfee antivirus product and click on the Remove button.
- Restart your PC and then you can install the McAfee antivirus product.
- Check that the McAfee antivirus product is running properly and then you have to enable it.
- Now you can use your PC safely.
You can try the third party McAfee removal tool available on the internet. But then, doing the removal manually is much better.
- Click on start and open control panel .
- Open programs and features .
- Click on the mcafee link and press uninstall .
- If you get any message that says: ” Windows can’t open this file ” then follow the instructions. Select ” Browse ” and open the file in the folder C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mcafee_sql_common_core_keyfile_downloader_exe_x86_VC30.tmp .
- It should end successfully. Then you have to uninstall antivirus completely through the control panel.
- After removing the antivirus, you have to download the file from here: McAfee Removal Tool .
- It should start automatically. Then you have to press the “ Scan ” button. After the scan is finished, press “ Remove ” to remove all the viruses.